- Product Code:
- Check with us for availability
Unlock a Seamlessly Immersive Object-Audio Experience
The THX®-certified TX-RZ1100 serves the discerning audiophile with a no-compromises 5.2.4-channel object-based audio experience. This reference receiver is perfect for quad in-ceiling speaker layouts supporting DTS:X® and Dolby Atmos® with mammoth dynamic power to drive front and rear floorstanders. Custom high-current amplification with sophisticated digital noise removal technology delivers stereo and multichannel sound that’s nothing short of spectacular. Stream from popular music apps via Chromecast built-in*, DTS Play-Fi®*, AirPlay, and Wi-Fi®; mirror any audio on supported wireless speakers and components via FlareConnect™*; and enjoy 4K/60p video supporting BT.2020 and High Dynamic Range (HDR10/Dolby Vision™*) passthrough on your main display and 4K/60p video on a second TV via Zone 2 HDMI®. The TX-RZ1100 is loaded with the A/V and custom home installation technologies you’d expect from a flagship receiver with dynamics that will take your breath away.
* Enabled with a firmware update.
A Complete DTS:X® and Dolby Atmos® Experience
Packing 9.2 channels, the TX-RZ1100 unlocks a full 5.2.4-channel Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X experience via four in-ceiling (or up-firing) speakers. Included 11.2 multichannel pre-outs enable 7.2.4-channel layouts (requires stereo amp).
THX®-Certified for Theater Reference Sound
THX® Select2™ Plus guarantees distortion-free Theater Reference Volume in your home. Certified products are subjected to the industry’s toughest bench-tests to satisfy THX® requirements for audio performance.
Introducing Onkyo High-Current Digital Amplification
The TX-RZ1100 combines high-current driving architecture with sophisticated digital amplification and filtering technology. Noise-reduction hardware including a custom high-output transformer delivers fast dynamics, thrilling power, and stunningly precise detail resolution. Painstakingly tuned for velvet-smooth and emotionally evocative audio reproduction, Onkyo High-Current Digital is where power meets control.
Cohesive Multidimensional Sound
AccuReflex—part of the AccuEQ room calibration suite—phase-matches height and floor-standing speakers for transparent and seamless reproduction of object-based sound. AccuEQ optimizes the entire system to suit your space without affecting front-speaker characteristics for pure stereo listening.
FlareConnect™ Wireless Multi-room Audio
FlareConnect* shares audio from network and external audio input sources between compatible components. Enjoy effortless multi-room playback of LP records, CDs, network music services, and more with supported components and speaker systems. Music selection, speaker grouping, and playback management across the home are built into the Onkyo Controller** app.
* Sharing audio from external inputs is enabled with a future firmware update. External audio inputs supporting FlareConnect may differ depending on model. Please consult individual product specification for more information. ** Download free from the App Store or Google Play.
Chromecast built-in*, DTS Play-Fi®*, AirPlay, Wi-Fi®, and Bluetooth®
Popular smartphone and PC music apps let you mirror what’s playing to your TX-RZ1100 with ease using Chromecast built-in and DTS Play-Fi. The receiver also features AirPlay, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi for universal wireless audio support.
* Enabled with a firmware update
Spotify®, Deezer, TIDAL, and TuneIn
Enjoy any music you want on your home theater via these popular smartphone and PC applications or via Onkyo Controller.
Upmixes Standard Surround Formats
DTS Neural:X™ retrieves spacial cues from standard multichannel formats and upmixes for 3D playback that’s virtually identical to a native DTS:X source, giving your existing Blu-ray library a new lease on life.
Housewide Playback of Any Source
Put extra speakers you have to good use—connect them to the receiver’s Powered Zone 2 and Powered Zone 3 outputs. Dedicated DACs and a host of smartphone control options let you manage content in any zone, making housewide sound a practical proposition.
Latest Dual-Zone HDMI®
Select HDMI terminals support HDR (HDR10/Dolby Vision™*) pass-through, 4:4:4 color-space, BT.2020, and HDCP 2.2 for next-generation Ultra HD Blu-ray, streaming 4K video, and 4K/60 Hz PC-based gaming. Zone 2 output transmits 4K home theater sources to a second TV.
- 200 W per Channel
- THX® Select2™ Plus Certification
- Native DTS:X® and Dolby Atmos® to 5.2.4 Channels
- DTS Neural:X™ Upmixing for Legacy Formats
- Chromecast built-in*1, DTS Play-Fi®*1, AirPlay, Wi-Fi®, and Bluetooth® Audio Streaming
- AccuEQ Room Calibration with AccuReflex Technology
- FlareConnect™*1 Multi-Room Wireless Technology
- HDMI® 8 In (1 Front), Main Out, Zone 2 Out (HDCP 2.2/HDR*2)
- Onkyo High-Current Digital Amplification for Smooth Low-Distortion Power
Customized High-Output Transformer, Custom Audio-Grade Capacitors, Separate Transformer for Standby
- Separated Digital and Analog Circuitry to Reduce Interference
- Extruded Metal Heat Sink with Polycarbonate Cooling Fan
- Optimum Gain Volume Circuitry
- VLSC™ (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) Noise-free Signal Processing for All Channels
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Jitter-Cleaning Circuitry for S/PDIF Audio
- THX® Select2™ Plus Theater-Reference Audio Performance
- 5.2.4-channel DTS:X and Dolby Atmos® Object-based Audio Decoding
- DTS Neural:X™ Upmixes Standard 5.1 and 7.1 formats to 3D Sound
- HDMI Supports 4K/60 Hz, BT.2020, HDR (HDR10/Dolby Vision™*1) Pass-through, 4:4:4 Color Space, and HDCP 2.2-protected Video*2
- Zone 2 HDMI Output Distributes 4K/60 Hz Video to a Second Display
- Chromecast built-in, DTS Play-Fi, AirPlay, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth*3, TuneIn, Spotify®, TIDAL*1, and Deezer*1 Audio Streaming*4
- Network/USB Audio (DSD 11.2 MHz [Stereo], 192/24 PCM, Dolby® TrueHD, FLAC, WAV, ALAC, AAC, MP3, WMA)
- Powered Zone 2 and Powered Zone 3 Outputs for Multi-room Analog and Digital (HDMI/Network/OPT/COAX) Audio with Independent Volume/Tone Controls
- Whole House Mode Function
- AccuEQ Calibration with AccuReflex for Seamless Object-based, Multichannel, and Stereo Sound (Setup Mic Included)
- FlareConnect Multi-room Audio Distribution to Compatible Components and Speakers
- 11.2 Multichannel Pre-Outs for 7.2.4-channel Object-based Audio (Separate Stereo Amp Required)
- Onkyo Controller*5 App for iOS and Android™ Devices
- HDMI Support for 4K/60 Hz, 3D, Audio Return Channel, DeepColor™, x.v.Color™, LipSync, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby® Surround, DTS:X, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DTS 96/24, DTS-ES, DTS Express, DTS Neural:X™, THX® Cinema/Music/Game, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD, Multichannel PCM, and CEC
- Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X, Dolby® TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ Decoding
- Separate 384 kHz/32-bit AK4490 Stereo DAC (Front L/R), 2 x 768 kHz/32-bit AK4458 Multichannel DACs (Surround Channels)
- Discrete 192 kHz/24-bit AK4388 Stereo DACs (x2) for Zone 2 and Zone 3
- Multiple 32-bit Digital Signal Processing Engines
- 4 DSP Modes for Gaming: Rock, Sports, Action, and RPG
- Theater-Dimensional Virtual Surround Function
- Power Output: 200 W/Ch (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC); 340 W/Ch (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven, JEITA)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 201 x 453 mm
- Weight: 19.7 kg