QED Airloc Mini Banana Plug - Each
- Brand: QED
- Product Code: Airloc Mini
- Availability: In Stock
To perform as the designer intended, the cable needs to have the very best termination, as sound quality can be adversely affected by using inferior connectors.
QED have developed Airloc, a solder-free, airtight perfect fusion between the two metals of cable and plug. This 'cold weld' method allows the cable and plug to offer the optimum signal transfer and therefore, better sound quality. It also reduces contact resistance and ensures perfect long-term performance.
Airloc is QED's award winning loudspeaker cable termination method using specialist equipment. Put simply, this is the best termination method to use with QED loudspeaker cables.
- Suitable for cables with conductor size up to 2.5mm2 cross-sectional area
- Precision gold-plated brass banana plugs
- Heat-shrinkable tubing for compact size
- Used on QED 42 Strand, 79 Strand, Original & Silver Anniversary
We have the specialised tools required to fit this in store, please give us a call.