After 3 years of extensive research and development, Sivga has released their flagship Avia planar magnetic headphones to overwhelmingly positive reception. Equipped with an ultra-nano composite planar-magnetic diaphragm unit inside zebra wood housing, these headphones deliver a rich sound signature with a distinctly natural feel.
PinkPowers, a popular Head-Fi reviewer, called the Avia “a triumph of performance, design, and comfort” with ample “treble sparkle.” CNC machined and meticulously crafted for lightweight comfort and coherence across all frequencies, Aiva Planar Magnetic Headphones deserve a place in any audiophile’s arsenal.
- 97 x 76mm Ultra-Nano Composite Planar Magnetic Transducer
- Beautiful Zebrawood housing looks stunning and delivers superior sound characteristics
- Asymmetric leather ear pads with velvet facing surface delivers comfort and isolation
- CNC machined stainless steel headband structure with 3D adjustments
- Leather headband for comfort
- 6N OCC cable with matching Zebrawoof Splitters and accents
The Aiva delivers a comprehensive experience, exhibiting natural coherence across all frequencies with airiness, detailed with distinct layers of clarity and transparency.
Aiva is equipped with a 97 x 76mm ultra-nano composite planar magnetic diaphragm unit as its transducer. Combined with the superior sound characteristics of the zebra wood housing, the overall direction of its sound signature is one that is very comprehensive, exhibiting natural coherence across the frequencies with airiness, detailed with distinct layers of clarity and transparency.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 40kHz
- Sensivity: 96dB
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Weight: 420g
In the box
- Aiva Headphone
- 1.5m audio cable 4.4mm balanced termination
- 4.4 female balanced to 3.5mm single adaptor cord
- Hard shell headphone carry case
- Cloth cable bag