- Brand: Sonos
- Product Code: Beam
- Availability: In Stock
Upgrade your TV with our most advanced soundbar.
Play everything that matters to you.
TV. Movies. Music. Radio. Podcasts. Audiobooks. Games. AirPlay.
64 music services supported
Choose your control.
Control Beam with your voice, the Sonos app, AirPlay or the app for your favourite music service.
Add surround sound without wires.
Create a home theatre system when you wirelessly connect a pair of rear speakers and a Sub.
Simple to set up.
Plug Beam into the power and connect it to your TV using the HDMI cable. If your TV does not support HDMI ARC, use the included Optical Audio Adapter.
- Four full-range woofers ensure you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- One tweeter creates a crisp and clear dialogue.
- Three passive radiators help move air around inside the compact Sonos Beam and add warm sound to the bass.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customize your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
- Five Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- Five far-field microphone array used for advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation.
- When the microphone LED is on, Alexa is ready for a voice command. When the light is off, the microphone is off.
- Dimensions - H x W x D: 2.70 x 25.625 x 3.94 in. (68.5 x 651 x 100 mm)
- Weight: 6.2 lbs (2.8 kg)
- HDMI ARC: HDMI Cable connects to your TV’s HDMI ARC input.
- Optical Audio: Optical Audio Adapter to connect to your TV.
- Top-panel : featuresCapacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status and voice feedback.
Power & Networking
Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable.
Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming. Connects directly via rear surrounds or Sonos Sub to 5 GHz broadcast.
Works with AirPlay on Apple devices [iOS 11.4 and higher]
Sonos Beam, power cord, HDMI cable, Optical Audio Adapter, Sonos Beam QuickStart Guide and Legal/Warranty information.